NAMEADDRESSAUCTION PRICE
Auction #1 Forest Rd
Chardon, OH 44024
$270,875.00
Auction #3 Forest Rd
Chardon , OH 44024
$42,441.00
#4 Entirety 12539 Claridon Troy Rd
Chardon, OH 44024
$792,000.00
#5 Entirety 12713, 12715, 12723-25 & 12733 Claridon Troy Rd
Chardon, OH 44024
$1,320,000.00
Auction #6 Two Homes & Bldgs 12665 & 12667 Claridon Troy Rd
Chardon, OH 44024
$396,000.00


Rajki Farms – Family Owned Since 1933
265 Acres – Two Farms – Seven Homes – Beautiful Land – Sugar Woods – 2 1/2% & 4% Seller Financing
Claridon Twp – Geauga County, Ohio
All Mineral Rights to Transfer – Offered in Parcels
Also Selling: Antique Tractors – 46 Farm Jeep - Tools – 1500 Sap Pails
Owners retired, Absolute auction, all sells to the highest bidder on location:
12539 Claridon Troy Rd Chardon 44024

Saturday, May 10, 2014   Chattel: 10:30 AM    -   Real Estate: 11:00 AM

TERMS ON CHATTELS: Cash, Check, Debit Card, Visa or MasterCard with proper ID auction day. 4% buyer’s premium on all sales with 4% waived for cash.
TERMS ON REAL ESTATE: 10% down auction day, balance due at closing or seller will finance. Buyer's premium of 10% to be added to the final bid to establish the purchase price or seller will finance on any parcel or combination, total 20% down, 2 1/2% interest, 6 yr amortization; or 4% with 10 year amortization, secured by note and 1st mortgage. No early payoff. Call Rusty for details. Any desired inspections must be made prior to bidding. All information contained herein was derived from sources believed to be correct.
AUCTION BY ORDER OF: Rajki Farms

Auctioneer/Realtor: Russell T. Kiko Jr. C.A.I.
Email: rustykiko@kikocompany.com
Office: 330-455-9357 ext 115
Mobile: 330-495-0923
Fax: 330-453-1765